A few important things:
- We encourage you to be safe, wear a helmet and have lights on your bike
- We ask that photographers and press help create a safe space by being respectful and asking CONSENT to photograph, and encouraging others to do so!
- Although you can be as bare as you dare during the ride, the City of St. Louis requests that we cover our privates at the pre/post party
4:00pm Pre ride gathering
- If you arrive by car, please park your car at the Grove CID parking lots (more information available here)
- Gather on Manchester (between Kentucky & Sarah)
- Support the surrounding businesses and enjoy the street (list of businesses here)
5:00pm Costume Contest
- Like to strut your stuff and compete for prizes? This is for you!
- Contest categories:
- Most creative
- Most colorful
- Most hairy
- Best couple
- Best dance moves
- Prizes: We have a goodie bag of gift certificates to various St. Louis businesses valued at over $100.
6:00pm We Ride!
- We will have a police escort, so please be respectful of their instructions and DO NOT ride in front of the escort.
- Be safe, wear your helmet (even if it’s the only thing you wear:)
- We’ll have a truck or bus following the ride in case anyone has a break down and needs a lift
- Not riding in the race??? No worries….we will keep you entertained with the first ever WNBR Drag Show starting at 6:30 pm!
7:30pm We Party!
- Enjoy the Grove, support the neighborhood, drink 4 Hands and dance to the Sneaker Bombs
- Again, as per request of the neighborhood, we ask that you cover up a bit after the ride
- There will be bicycle parking available at the bike racks along Manchester and Talmage
We are so excited to see all you beautiful people for the 11th annual World Naked Bike Ride St. Louis July 21, 2018!
Here is the schedule of events for the evening and everything else you need to know:
4pm. – We’ll gather in the Grove (Manchester between Sarah St. and Kentucky St.) And enjoy lively beats from Dj Domo! The event is “bare as you dare”, so just go however YOU feel comfortable.
5pm – The costume contest will begin at 5pm, if you are interested in participating please make sure to register by the stage between 4:30-4:45pm. The contest categories are are follows: Most Creative DIY, Best Couple, Most Colorful, Most Hairy, Best Dance Moves. The contest winners receive gift bags full of gift cards to various local businesses valued over $150!
6pm – The World Naked Bike ride will take off at the sound of the horn!
6:15pm – The Fabulous Drag Show will take to the main stage
8pm – The bike ride should return to the Grove by now, and The Sneaker Bombs will have your bare bottoms dancing all night.
What else you need to know:
– There will be plenty of food and drinks available for purchase in the footprint of the festival.
– There will also be some body painting and bike tuneup stations, but of course we always encourage you to come early and prepared.
– The bike ride will be followed by “pick up vehicles” that will take you back to the Grove if you or your bike were to break down during the ride. Please only use these if needed.
– Make sure to always ride safe, wear a helmet & don’t ride drunk!
– Be aware that you are riding in a large group of people so please no swerving or horseplay.
– Always be respectful of other’s space, meaning unsolicited photos and any sort of harassment WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
We always need volunteers day of the ride, so if you’d like to help out, please send us a message with your time availability <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you all, and all of you!
This year, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the World Naked Bike Ride, we are also partnering with Trailnet to support bike advocacy in St. Louis!
A $20 donation gets you a limited edition WNBR water bottle, and all proceeds will be donated to Trailnet. Pre-order you bottle here and pick it up at the event under the Spoked Bikes & Stuff tent. We only made 200 of these puppies, so when they’re gone, they’re gone.
Click here to get your limited edition WNBR water bottle!
July 15th 2017 will be the day of the 10th Annual World Naked Bike Ride in St. Louis!
Mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details.
We are very excited to ride with you!