We are so excited to see all you beautiful people for the 11th annual World Naked Bike Ride St. Louis July 21, 2018!
Here is the schedule of events for the evening and everything else you need to know:
4pm. – We’ll gather in the Grove (Manchester between Sarah St. and Kentucky St.) And enjoy lively beats from Dj Domo! The event is “bare as you dare”, so just go however YOU feel comfortable.
5pm – The costume contest will begin at 5pm, if you are interested in participating please make sure to register by the stage between 4:30-4:45pm. The contest categories are are follows: Most Creative DIY, Best Couple, Most Colorful, Most Hairy, Best Dance Moves. The contest winners receive gift bags full of gift cards to various local businesses valued over $150!
6pm – The World Naked Bike ride will take off at the sound of the horn!
6:15pm – The Fabulous Drag Show will take to the main stage
8pm – The bike ride should return to the Grove by now, and The Sneaker Bombs will have your bare bottoms dancing all night.
What else you need to know:
– There will be plenty of food and drinks available for purchase in the footprint of the festival.
– There will also be some body painting and bike tuneup stations, but of course we always encourage you to come early and prepared.
– The bike ride will be followed by “pick up vehicles” that will take you back to the Grove if you or your bike were to break down during the ride. Please only use these if needed.
– Make sure to always ride safe, wear a helmet & don’t ride drunk!
– Be aware that you are riding in a large group of people so please no swerving or horseplay.
– Always be respectful of other’s space, meaning unsolicited photos and any sort of harassment WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
We always need volunteers day of the ride, so if you’d like to help out, please send us a message with your time availability <email@example.com>.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you all, and all of you!