A few important things:
- We encourage you to be safe, wear a helmet and have lights on your bike
- We ask that photographers and press help create a safe space by being respectful and asking CONSENT to photograph, and encouraging others to do so!
- Although you can be as bare as you dare during the ride, the City of St. Louis requests that we cover our privates at the pre/post party
Pre ride gathering 5pm
- If you arrive by car, please park your car at the Grove CID parking lots (more information available here)
- Gather on Manchester (between Kentucky & Sarah)
- Support the surrounding businesses and enjoy the street (list of businesses here)
5:30 Costume Contest
- Like to strut your stuff and compete for prizes? This is for you!
- Judges: Gelinda Connell of Park Central, John Oberkramer of Just John’s, David Wraith of Sex Positive STL
- Contest categories:
- Most creative
- Most colorful
- Most hairy
- Best couple
- Prizes: We have a goodie bag of gift certificates to various St. Louis businesses valued at over $100.
- Gift cards from: HandleBar, Just John’s, Rise Coffee, Atomic Cowboy, Layla, O’Shay’s, Shaved Duck, Scottish Arms, Propaganda, Fortune Teller Bar, Confluence Kombucha, Spoked Bikes and more!
7pm We Ride!
- We will have a police escort, so please be respectful of their instructions and DO NOT ride in front of the escort.
- Be safe, wear your helmet (even if it’s the only thing you wear:)
- We’ll have a truck or bus following the ride in case anyone has a break down and needs a lift
- Not riding in the race??? No worries….we will keep you entertained with the first ever WNBR Drag Show starting at 7:30 pm!
8:30pm We Party!
- Enjoy the Grove, support the neighborhood, drink 4 Hands and dance to the sonic explosion of The March Fourth Marching Band
- Again, as per request of the neighborhood, we ask that you cover up a bit after the ride
- There will be bicycle parking available at the bike racks along Manchester and Talmage