Get excited! The 8th annual World Naked Bike Ride St. Louis is less than two weeks away!
Here is the ROUTE for this ride.
A few important things:
- We encourage you to be safe, wear a helmet and have lights on your bike
- We ask that photographers and press help create a safe space by being respectful and asking CONSENT to photograph, and encouraging others to do so!
- Although you can be as bare as you dare during the ride, the St. Louis city requests that we cover our privates at the pre/post party
Pre ride gathering 5-7pm
- If you need, park your car at the Grove CID parking lots at 4173 Manchester or 4352 Manchester
- Gather on Manchester in front of HandleBar
- Support the surrounding businesses and enjoy the street
- Join us for the Costume Contest at 5:30pm.
7pm We Ride!
- The Route is here
- We will have a police escort, so please be respectful of their instructions and DO NOT ride in front of the escort.
- Be safe, wear your helmet (even if it’s the only thing you wear:)
- Spoked STL will be proving a team of leads on tall bikes
- We’ll have a truck or bus following the ride in case anyone has a break down and needs a lift
8:30pm We Party!
- Enjoy the Grove, support the neighborhood, drink 4 Hands and dance
- Again, as per request of the neighborhood, we ask that you cover up a bit after the ride
- There will be bicycle parking available at the bike racks along Manchester and Talmage