Dear riders, supporters and friends!
This 7th year of the World Naked Bike Ride – St. Louis is our best year yet. We beat all attendance and participation records, with an estimated 6000 attendees and 2500 riders.
We had no serious accidents, no arrests, and no disturbances. All we did was have fun and celebrate our sexy bodies, our bikes and enjoy our city. Thank you all for being part of this amazing event. Big thanks to the Grove neighborhood for hosting, to the St. Louis Police Department for ensuring our safety, and to our sponsors for supporting.
Ride safe and we’ll see all of you next July!
Get excited! The 7th annual World Naked Bike Ride St. Louis is just a week away!
Here is the ROUTE for this ride.
A few important things:
- We encourage you to be safe, wear a helmet and have lights on your bike
- We ask that photographers and press help create a safe space by being respectful and asking CONSENT to photograph, and encouraging others to do so!
- Although you can be as bare as you dare during the ride, the St. Louis city requests that we cover our privates at the pre/post party
Pre ride gathering 5-7pm
- If you need, park your car in the Commerce Bank parking lot
- Gather on Manchester in front of HandleBar
- Support the surrounding businesses and enjoy the street
7pm We Ride!
- The Route is here
- We will have a police escort, so please be respectful of their instructions and DO NOT ride in front of the escort.
- Be safe, wear your helmet (even if it’s the only thing you wear:)
- Spoked STL will be proving a team of leads on tall bikes
- We’ll have a truck or bus following the ride in case anyone has a break down and needs a lift
8:30pm We Party!
- Enjoy the Grove, support the neighborhood, drink New Belgium and dance
- Again, as per request of the neighborhood, we ask that you cover up a bit after the ride
- There will be bicycle parking available on street and at Randy’s Recycled Cycles parking lot, off of Talmage
- London Calling at HandleBar will not be charging riders a cover, so after you’re done partying in the street, come in and dance!