Get ready… the 6th Annual World Naked Bike Ride is just one week away!
Here are a few of the latest ride updates…
We ask that photographers and press help create a safe space by being respectful and asking CONSENT to photograph, and encouraging others to do so!
Also check out World Naked Bike Ride happy hours at the following places:
Absolutli Goosed: $2.50 Schlafly Cans
Urban: $1.50 PBR, Highlife, or Stag
City Diner: Happy Hour from 3pm – 6pm: Drink specials and half price apps, and Naked Seating on their patio!
Cafe Natasha: $2 Budweiser products and PBR, $3 wells
6 to 8 p.m. Pre-ride gathering, complete with
- Live music with Unifyah and Mathias & the Pirates
- Body-painting: DIY if you BYO paints
- FREE Bike Parking Valet by our sponsor Mike’s Bikes (thanks Mike’s Bikes!)
- Live art by Mark Swain
- Expo of cycling, environmental, and body acceptance organizations and businesses (see full list here)
- Participation by awesome folks at Improv Anywhere (offering Car Withdrawal), Fresh Poetry, Ink. STL Hoop Club (with a performance at 7 p.m.) Gateway Burners, and more
- St. Louis Earth Day, sponsored by South Grand CID
- Speakers and rally
8 p.m. RIDE!
Visit updated route here, to include directions back to the start. HELMETS & LIGHTS ENCOURAGED!
Note: We do NOT have a police escort this year due to limited resources. So we need YOUR help to ensure a safe ride! Please get familiar with the route, and if you’re willing, serve as a ROUTE GUIDE. You will help direct riders and help at intersections. Thank you to Spoked STL who will be providing their team to lead this!
Live music by Miss Jubilee and the Humdingers, water games, photos by A Greener Film, contest for most creative and most naked cyclists. (Sign up at pre-ride gathering if you want to enter!) If you drink too much, don’t drink and bike! Atomic Cowboy will offer their patio for overnight bike parking. Celebration hosted by HandleBar & Atomic Cowboy, sponsored by New Belgium. There will be bicycle parking available on street and at Randy’s Recycled Cycles parking lot, off of Talmage.